PARTNERING WITH FARMERS TO PRODUCE THE BEST CBD OIL
At Rocky Mountain Extraction Services we believe the best oil starts with the best hemp cultivated with care and consideration for the environment and our customers. Seed/Clone selection, water, and soil management are critical elements that farmers manage carefully to grow the best CBD hemp available. RMES exclusively partners with farmers that practice pure organic farming strategies.
When you combine the best farming practices with the best extraction processes the result is pure Rocky Mountain CBD Oil. Farmers take great care to ensure no pesticides, herbicides, or other chemicals are used in the cultivation process, why should the extraction process be different. After all that effort to grow the right product, does it make sense to expose the harvested plant to solvents such as butane, propane, or ethanol?
RMES only uses CO2 extraction to produce Rocky Mountain CBD Oil.
Why CO2 extraction –
- CO2 extraction is environmentally responsible. It is non-toxic, non-flammable, renewable and abundant.
- CO2 extraction yields 100% pure plant extract, free of residual solvents (because we don’t use solvents)
- The RMES extraction process does not require winterization (ethanol is used in winterization)
- CO2 extraction results in the highest yield and efficiency
- More cannabinoids
- Oil that is rich in terpenes
The Result – higher value to the farmer and a better product for the customer. This is the RMES difference and pure Rocky Mountain CBD Oil.
Rocky Mountain Extraction Services is open to working with farmers in Colorado and across the US who appreciate the same care and quality in their extraction provider as they put into the cultivation process. If you are interested in working with RMES or reserving capacity for the upcoming harvest, please contact RMES at 970-231-9954 or firstname.lastname@example.org